Home > 

Report It

You can report something to the Council by selecting one of the links below:


Report a Fraud online

Report a Change in Circumstances

Council Tax

Moving home

General enquiry form

Environmental Health

Food poisoning complaint 

Food premises complaint

Food purchased complaint

Health and Safety complaint


Report a grounds maintenance issue for areas such as play areas, open spaces, public toilets and car parks

Streetcare and litter problem report

Report an abandoned vehicle


Council Housing complaint 

Report a housing repair to your council property 

Report an empty property - Private Sector Housing

Waste Services

Report a missed collection

Report a missing bin

Report a damaged bin

Clicking on the links above will take you to another webpages.  

To protect your financial details online we support 3-D secure cardholder verification (Mastercard Secure and Verified by Visa).

Terms and Disclaimer | Accessibility | Statistics | Contact us