Home > 

Request It

You can make a request to the Council by selecting one of the links below.


Apply for Housing Benefit

Benefits - make an enquiry or ask for advice

Council Tax

Apply for Council Tax Reduction (unemployed, low income)

Council Tax - tell us of your change of address 

General enquiry form

Council Tax - find out how funds are used


Apply for Council Housing

End your Council tenancy

Notify us that you wish to pay your rent by Direct Debit

Download a Direct Debit form

Download a Standing Order form

Request a Council housing repair


Apply for a job at Mid Suffolk District Council 

Planning and Buildings

View planning applications and documents 

Request Building Control documents

Waste Services 

Request a Bulky Household Waste Collection

Request new or replacement bins 

Request larger or additional bins

Request a Brown Bin (Garden Waste)

Request an Assisted Collection

Request a Clinical/Medical Waste Collection

Request a Trade Waste Collection

Request a Hazardous Waste Collection

Clicking on the links above will take you to the relevant webpages or e-form. Some services are a partnership between Babergh District Council, Mid Suffolk District Council, Ipswich Borough Council and Suffolk County Council, bringing together your council services in one place.

To protect your financial details online we support 3-D secure cardholder verification (Mastercard Secure and Verified by Visa).

Terms and Disclaimer | Accessibility | Statistics | Contact us