Terms & Disclaimer
- When you access the Mid Suffolk website, certain pages will attempt to save a small text file called a “cookie” on your computer.
- This website does not deploy ‘persistent’ cookies that will remain on the visitors computer following use.
- The cookies we use only record temporary "session" data that assist you to navigate the website.
- These session cookies are stored in your browser's memory whilst you visit our web site, and are set to expire after you leave.
- The default setting on most internet browsers is to allow cookies, and if the Mid Suffolk cookies are accepted, we will not gain access to any personal data held on your computer.
- If you do not wish cookies to be saved to your computer, you can adjust the preferences in your web browser to block them.
- If you block cookies, there may be areas of the Mid Suffolk website that may not be available to you, or they may not display correctly.
- If you wish to block cookies, view those stored on your computer, or just learn more about them, please visit aboutcookies.org for more information
- When you visit the Mid Suffolk website, some information is automatically recorded into a log file on our web server.
- This information allows us to analyse patterns of usage and to produce statistics informing us of how the site is used.
- The log file does not record any personal information about you.
Mid Suffolk District Council's website, does not store or capture personal information, but merely logs the user's IP address (Internet Protocol: standard allowing data to be transmitted between two devices) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
It does not recognise your specific email address.
At various pages throughout the site, however, you will have the opportunity to provide us with your full email, telephone and postal address for the purpose of, among other things, requesting information from us or to notify us of things you think we should know about.
In these circumstances we will use the information volunteered to provide the services or information you have requested from us, by email, post or telephone.
Mid Suffolk District Council holds and processes personal data in accordance with all current legislation relating to data protection. We will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone, or use the data for any other purpose than that for which it was originally collected.
This privacy statement only covers the Mid Suffolk District Council's website at www.midsuffolk.gov.uk. This privacy statement does not cover other links within this site to other websites.
For more information about data protection at Mid Suffolk visit our Data Protection pages.
Mid Suffolk District Council makes every effort to ensure that information contained in these pages is accurate and up to date. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon the information contained in these pages or any other information accessed via these web pages.
Copyright© Mid Suffolk District Council. All rights reserved.
This website was originallydeveloped from a template provided by Tameside MBC as part of their Pathfinder responsibilities. Copyright of many of the pages originally resides with Tameside MBC, and it was with their agreement that we modified information and pages to reflect the needs of Mid Suffolk District Council.
All other material on these pages, including without limitation text, logos, icons, photographs and all other artwork is copyright material of Mid Suffolk District Council, unless otherwise stated. Use may be made of these pages for non-commercial purposes without permission from the copyright holder. Commercial use of this material may only be made with the express, prior, written permission of Mid Suffolk District Council.
Material provided by any 3rd party, including material obtained through links to other sites from the Council's pages, is likely to be the copyright material of the author. Permission to copy or otherwise use such material must be obtained from the author.
Mid Suffolk District Council is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any web sites to which this site is linked, and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Mid Suffolk District Council retains copyright of all mapping included within this web site. Some of this mapping is either based upon, or is Ordnance Survey mapping (See Ordnance Survey copyright statement below).
Ordnance Survey Copyright
Certain maps on this site are based upon or are Ordnance Survey material with the permission of Ordnance Survey on behalf of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office © Crown copyright. Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings. Mid Suffolk District Council 100017810.