Building Control Applications
Data Online enables you to search for the status of Building Regulation Applications and print copies of documentation such as approval notices and completion certificates.
Building Regulation records are not public, so the information available is limited.
Please note - only limited details are held and no documentation is issued for the following application types:
- Competent Persons Scheme - The owner or occupier of the property should hold any completion certificates
- CF (Cavity Fill) - The owner or occupier of the property should hold any completion certificates
- IN/AI (Approved Inspector) - The approved inspector, owner or occupier of the property should hold any decision notices or completion certificates
Please also note:
- No data is accessible prior to 2000
- Babergh District Council documents are available from January 2007
- Mid Suffolk District Council documents are available from June 2017
- The weekly/monthly lists are currently unavailable
Data and Documents Online
Did you know you can book a site inspection with one our building control surveyors while you're on the move?
Download the LABC app