Space to Innovate Enterprise Zones
There are 10 Enterprise Zones in Norfolk and Suffolk. 2 of the 10 sites are in Babergh and Mid Suffolk.
Gateway 14 Business Park, Mill Lane, Stowmarket
Gateway 14 is a 63 hectare site located on the A14 junction at the edge of Stowmarket.
17 hectares of the site benefit from the only dual designation of a Food Enterprise Zone and Enterprise Zone in the country.
The main focus of the Enterprise Zone will be agri-tech, food and health sectors as well as digital and media-based business.
Eastern Gateway, A14 Junction 54, Sproughton
Eastern Gateway is a 25 hectare site providing excellent road links to the M25, Felixstowe Port, Cambridge and the Midlands.
With 14 Hectares designated as an Enterprise Zone, this site is ideal for logistics and distribution businesses.
Occupiers include LDH LaDoria and Amazon.
Benefits to Business of being located on an Enterprise Zone
- Access to funding or finance aimed at employment growth
- Enterprise Zone Business Rate Relief
- Streamlined planning e.g. Local Development Orders, Outline Planning Permissions
- Fully serviced employment land located close to main junctions (50 and 54) on the A14, with quick access to A12
- Close to rail network including London and Cambridge
- High speed broadband
- Business marketing and promotion support by Councils, New Anglia LEP and other agencies