click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Council Tax > Appeals > Banding appeals

Banding appeals

If you do not agree with the Valuation Office's allocated Council Tax band for your home, and you have been the taxpayer there for less than six months, you can write to:

Valuation Office Agency

Remember - making an appeal of any kind does not mean you are allowed to stop paying the tax.

If your appeal is successful, you will be refunded any tax you have overpaid.