Registering for Gateway to HomeChoice
Due to the current high demand on our services, there are delays of up to 8 weeks in registering new Gateway to Homechoice applications.
Once we start to process your application we will write to you to ask for copies of documents to verify your details.
What you need to know before you apply
- names, dates of birth and current addresses of everyone who will live in the house
- telephone number and an email address (if you have one)
- national insurance numbers for yourself and your partner
- full address history for the last six years. There must not be any gaps and dates must not overlap
- your employment and income details
What happens after I have registered?
After you have registered, we will to write to you within 28 days. We will ask you to provide certain documents. This is so we can review your application.
- your banding
- your login number
- information about how to bid for a home