Home > Housing > Council Housing > Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-Social Behaviour

Before making a report of anti-social or nuisance behaviour to us, you should try to talk to the person causing the problem. Only do this if you feel it is safe to do so. This can often stop the problem straight away.

If you feel you are not able to speak to the person, or if an issue continues, you can report it to us.  It will be managed by your local Housing Officer. If you wish to report an issue, please complete our online form:

Report Anti-Social Behaviour

Please allow 10 working days for an officer to respond to your complaint.

Council Housing Anti-Social Behaviour Policy