Skip to main content
click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Housing > Leaseholders > Insurance


If you are the freehold owner, we arrange building insurance. This covers costs for rebuilding your home if it is damaged or destroyed. You pay a premium for this as part of your service charge. 

We insure for the full cost of rebuilding your home - not for the price we would receive for selling it.

You must let us know if there are any changes. This may affect your claim.

Please let us know if:

  • you no longer live in the property and now rent it out
  • the property will be empty for more than 30 days in a row
  • you carry out internal alterations
  • you have had an extension built including a conservatory

The insurance only covers the structure of the building, including fixtures and fittings.  You must make your own arrangements to protect your contents.  

If you wish to make a claim you must do so as soon as possible. Please email our Insurance Team