Registering for Gateway to Homechoice
Apply for Housing on Gateway to Homechoice
What you need to know before you apply
The Gateway to Homechoice online application form takes around 30 minutes to complete.
You can save the form at any point and complete it later, even if you are not on your own computer. You will need to complete the form within two weeks; otherwise you will have to start again.
You will need the following information to hand:
- The names, dates of birth and current addresses of all people who will live in the house, including any children.
- Your telephone number and an email address (if you have one)
- The national insurance numbers for yourself and your partner
- A full address history for the last six years of everyone who will be living in the house. There must not be any gaps and dates must not overlap.
- We will also ask for your employment and income details
Once you have started the form, you will be given a unique login reference number.
What happens after I have registered?
After you have registered, we will to write to you within 28 days asking for you to provide certain documents, so that we can review your application.
Once these have been received and your application approved, we will inform you of your banding, your login number and information about how to bid for a home.