click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Housing > Anti-Social Behaviour

Anti-Social Behaviour

 Before reporting anti-social behaviour or nuisance behaviour to us, and only if you feel it is safe to do so, you should first try to talk to the individual causing the problem. This can often resolve problems straight away.

If you feel you are not able to approach the individual, or if an issue continues, you can report it to us.  It will be managed by your local Housing Officer. If you wish to report an issue, please complete our online form:

Report Anti-Social Behaviour

Please allow 10 working days for an officer to respond to your complaint.

Council Housing Anti-Social Behaviour Policy