click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Report it

If you wish to report something you see as a possible breach of planning regulations, you can do so here.

We cannot accept anonymous reports.

If you want to provide feedback on the Enforcement Service in general, see our Contact Us page.

When making a report or enquiry to the possible breach of planning regulations that may require Planning Enforcement action, we need you to supply the following information:

  • The exact location of the alleged breach
  • Details of the alleged breach
  • Your name, address, telephone number and email address that will be confidential
Planning Enforcement Report