Mid Suffolk's Core Strategy was adopted in September 2008. As the key Development Plan Document it sets out the vision, objectives, spatial strategy and core policies that will guide development across the district until 2025, and beyond. A Core Strategy Focussed Review was undertaken and adopted by the Council on 20th December 2012.
- View the Core Strategy Focused Review (2012) Document
- View the Core Strategy Focused Review Examination
- View the Core Strategy (2008) Document
- View the Adoption Statement
- View the Inspectors Report
The Core Strategy documents are being replaced by a new Joint Local Plan document for Babergh and Mid Suffolk districts.