Annual Monitoring Report and Housing Land Supply Position Statement
Local planning authorities must produce an annual monitoring report (AMR).
The report covers the period from 1 April until 31 March.
The report describes progress we've made with the Joint Local Plan (JLP). It also looks at a range of national and local indicators, and how useful the policies set out in development plan documents have been.
The Councils' position on housing land supply is published in a separate housing land supply position statement.
The removal of guidance on local plan monitoring, and the changes introduced through the Localism Act, mean each local planning authority must decide what to include in their AMRs.
Five Year Housing Land Supply Position Statement
The Councils has published the 5 Year Housing Land Supply Position statement (for the period at 1st April 2021). These statements are available below to view for both districts.
The previous 2020 reports can be accessed for reference below:
Annual Monitoring Reports (AMR)
From 2013 - 2014 onwards, AMRs are joint documents covering both Babergh and Mid Suffolk districts.
Access the published AMRs below:
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk Joint AMR 2020 - 2021
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk Joint AMR 2019 - 2020 (Oct 2020)
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk Joint AMR 2018 - 2019
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk Joint AMR 2017 - 2018
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk Joint AMR 2016 - 2017
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk Joint AMR 2015 - 2016
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk Joint AMR 2014 - 2015
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk Joint AMR 2013 - 2014
- Babergh AMR 2012 - 2013
- Mid Suffolk AMR 2012 - 2013
- Babergh AMR 2011 - 2012
- Mid Suffolk AMR 2011 - 2012