Skip to main content
click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Planning > Pre-application advice > Free Online Planning Guidance > Advice about Residential Development

Advice about Residential Development

New dwellings always need planning permission. If you wish to remove a house and build a new house, you will need planning permission.

Pre-application Advice

If you would like to request advice on your proposal please use our Pre-Application Enquiry Form.

Please read our Pre-Application Consultee Advice for details about the different experts you can seek advice from.


Free Online Planning Guidance


Do you need help with some of the terms on this page?