Skip to main content
click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Waste > I need help with my bin collections

I need help with my bin collections

If you're unsteady on your feet, or have a disability or medical condition which means putting your bins out is a challenge, we can help.

If there is no one else at home who can move the bins, we can collect and return them for you. We call this an assisted collection and it is a free service.

Please note: We are unable to collect bins from within properties, sheds or garages. We are also unable to take bins up or down steps, or over uneven surfaces such as deep gravel.

Apply for an assisted collection