The landing page for Business Waste (or Trade Waste) Services.
Our business waste service can provide your business with general rubbish (refuse) and dry mixed recycling collections. In addition, we can provide glass recycling and one-off event waste collections.
Waste collections are not covered as part of your Business Rates. You are responsible for managing, storing and disposing of all of your waste (see section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990).
Find out more in our Disposing of Waste from your Business Booklet.
Need help deciphering the UK Standard Industrial Classification (UK SIC) Codes? Find information at SIC Code Support or seek advice from our dedicated officers.
Get a quote today
Prefer to phone or email? Our dedicated officers are happy to help.
Businesses in Babergh - Call Sarah Russell on 01787 313706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Businesses in Mid Suffolk - Call Neil Lennon on 01449 724825 or email email@example.com
Why choose us?
- Discounts for customers with multiple bins
- Clear and transparent charges - Reviewed and fixed annually in April every year
- No lengthy or complicated contract tie-ins - We only ask for one month's notice to terminate
- Range of wheeled bin sizes
- Choose from or combine dry mixed recycling, general refuse or glass
- Trusted local service with dedicated officers
- Advice and assistance on complying with waste legislation
Our full range of bin sizes are listed below with dimensions
H 1080mm, W 590mm, D 740mm
Sack equivalent: 3
H 1090mm, W 6250mm, D 860mm
Sack equivalent: 5
H 1250mm, W 1200mm, D 700mm
Sack equivalent: 10
H 1380mm, W 1270mm,D 1000mm
Sack equivalent: 13
Information for businesses and other non-domestic organisations requiring hazardous waste collections can be found at Suffolk Recycles.