Waste Services is a department of Babergh & Mid Suffolk District Councils.
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal information we ask you for.
What information do you collect about me?
We may collect personal information about you, including:
- phone number
- email address
- the number of occupants within a property
- any relevant clinical or medical waste conditions
Under the lawful basis of contract, or with your explicit consent, we may require the information described above to determine your eligibility for our services, which include:
- Bulky waste collections
- Hazardous waste collections
- Assisted collections ('Collect and Return')
- Clinical or medical waste collections
- Trade waste collections
- Missed collections
- New, replacement, larger or additional bins
- Damaged or stolen bins
How do you collect this information and how do you use it?
In applying to us for a specific services, you will be supplying the required information in the forms you complete.
The information you provide will only be used for the required purposes and we will only contact you to:
- confirm receipt of your request
- confirm a delivery date
- ask for extra information about your application
- take a payment
Your information will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
To enable us to provide services to you, it is necessary to share data with our partners who we work alongside, including:
- Suffolk County Council
- Whitespace Work Software