Skip to main content
click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Waste > My bin is damaged or missing

My bin is damaged or missing

Damaged bins

If your bin is damaged, such as a broken lid or missing wheel, we can repair the bin free of charge. If the bin can't be fixed, we will replace it.

Once reported, we'll contact you to let you know when to put the bin out for repair. If you are able to, please continue to use the bin as normal until fixed.

Report a damaged bin


Missing bins

If your bin has not been returned after a collection, please check to see if a neighbour has taken the bin by mistake. Please also check to see if the bin has been left somewhere else on the road.

We advise you clearly label your bin with the house name or number.

Please note that in some circumstances there may be a charge of £33.50 to replace a missing refuse bin.

All replacement bins will be clean and usable, but we can't guarantee they'll be new.

Report a missing bin

No longer need your replacement? Please contact Waste Services