Customers worried about making rent or Council Tax payments should make a claim for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction.

Application form for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction

Customers who receive Housing Benefit or Universal Credit (Housing Element), can ask for extra help with their rent by requesting a Discretionary Housing Payment.

Application form for a Discretionary Housing Payment

Read information about Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

For more information on how benefits are calculated and exclusions, please see the links below.