click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Business > Business Rates > Request a refund

Request a refund

If you have overpaid business rates on your account, or if your circumstances have changed meaning you are in credit with your business rates, you can use this form to request a refund.

Request a business rates refund