Useful Forms

Online forms

Please complete the Enquiry form if your account is in arrears and you are unable to bring the account up to date. You must select the Make a Payment Arrangement option.

 *Only use the Enquiry form if none of the other forms are useful. Do not use this form if you are:

  1. moving into/out/within the area
  2. setting up/changing a direct debit
  3. applying for discount or exemption

Downloadable forms