click for the homepage
mobile menu button

Contact Us

apply 2


report 2


pay 2


Home > Council Tax > Moving home

Moving home


Whether you're moving in, out, or elsewhere in the districts, it's important that you let us know.

If you are notifying us of a move more than 14 days in advance please note that there will be a delay in your bill being generated. You do not need to contact us again and will receive correspondence nearer to your move date.

You can tell us about a move using the links below.

Change my address for Babergh  
Change my address for Mid Suffolk