Brome Community Recycling Centre
BROME COMMUNITY RECYCLING CENTRE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
Please note that Babergh & Mid Suffolk District Councils have no responsibility for Brome Community Recycling Centre.
Information on this page has been provided by KHK Recycling. Please contact KHK Recycling for further information or any matter to do with this recycling site.
Brome Community Recycling Centre is a privately run site and charges have to be made for certain types of waste, to pay for disposal and the costs of running the facility.
To ensure the safety of staff and members of the public, staff will be wearing full PPE, also hand sanitiser will be available to use on site. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have had to renew the way that you dispose of your rubbish, please see below the list of updated site rules:
1. Please queue outside the site as only one car is permitted on site at a time.
2. Please do not leave your vehicle whilst queuing.
3. Maximum of two people allowed out of vehicle whilst on site.
4. All vehicles loads will be assessed and priced accordingly on site (please make sure you have plenty of change)
5. Cash only until further notice (no contact will made during payment)
6. Customers must unload their own waste & stay within the designated areas.
AT ALL TIMES SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE APPLIED & ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE ABOVE RULES OR GIVING ABUSE TO SITE STAFF WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
Brome Community Recycling Centre
Brome Industrial Park
Airfield Industrial Estate
Brome And Oakley
Listed opening times
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Wednesday & Sunday: Closed
Please contact KHK Recycling if you wish to confirm opening hours before visiting.
- Mixed Metals - No charge
- Small WEEE (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment) - No charge
- Large Domestic Appliances (excluding fridges/freezers) - No charge
- Flat Screen TVs - No Charge
- Textiles - No charge
- Glass (bottles & jars) - No charge
- Batteries (domestic type or vehicle) - No charge
- Cardboard/Paper - No charge
- Cooking Oil - No charge
- Soft Plastics (bottles, food trays & containers) - No charge
- Commercial/Builders Waste - Priced accordingly, call for a quote
- Hardcore/Rubble/Soil - £2.00 per 25kg bag - Currently not accepted
- Gas Bottles - £3.00 per item
- Fridges/Freezers - £10.00 per item
- Carpet/Underlay - £5.00 per item
- CRT TVs - £3.00 per item
- Mattress (Single) - £6.00 per item
- Mattress (Double/Queen/King Size) - £10.00 per item
- Wooden Doors - £3.00 per item
- Sofa (2 & 3 seater) - £15.00 per item
- Corner Sofas - £15.00 per item
- Armchairs - £6.00 per item
- Bed Base (Wooden) - £5.00 per item
- Household/Garden Waste inc. Wood: Car or Small Trailer - £6.00 per load
- Household/Garden Waste inc. Wood: Large Car, Small Van or Medium Trailer - £15.00 per load
- Household/Garden Waste inc. Wood: Large Van or Large Trailer - £20.00 per load or priced accordingly
We are NOT able to accept the following items at this site:
- Plasterboard inc. gypsum
- Clinical Waste
- Animal Waste/Pet Bedding
To arrange a collection of hazardous waste including asbestos & paints/solvents, please see Hazardous Waste Collection services provided by your local council.
To arrange the collection of clinical waste, please see Clinical Waste services provided by your local council.
Address: KHK Recycling, Brome Community Recycling Centre, Brome Industrial Park, Airfield Industrial Estate, Brome And Oakley, IP23 7HN
Landline: 01379 873371
Mobile: 07857 662528